Iris the Hibiscus
Iris the Hibiscus is a natural rubber teether, bath, & sensory play toy! It will delight and stimulate the senses with its textures and colors. Easy-to-hang from a strap to take it everywhere your baby goes!
Oli & Carol products are made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Washing & Care