Meet Orlando the Octopus from our collaboration with BigStuffed! This natural rubber toy can be used for bath time, teething and sensory play! It’s made out of one piece with no hole, making it perfect for worry-free play. And it’s different textures will help stimulate babies’ senses.
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Full of textures for sensory play and squishy to soothe teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies for teething and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Designed to be easy to grasp, soft & flexible for kids.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and decorative objects.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
WASHING & CARE
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment. Air drying between uses is recommended.
- Color naturally fades away as time goes by.
- Do not leave in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time as color may fade faster.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
This toy is 100% safe for babies and complies with the following regulations:
- European EN71 parts 1, 2, 3, and 12
- American ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA
Our products are tested in internationally recognized laboratories such as SGS and Bureau Veritas.
Our factories are certified with BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), which evaluates the working conditions of our employees.
Our packaging is green: FSC approved from certified forests.